Sunday, February 12, 2012

RESCUE NEEDED ASAP

This just in from a viewer:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: EAST AVE., MONROE - 
Air Conditioner Puppies

"I went to the home with a Captain & an Officer of the Monroe P.D. who were MORE than accommodating to me & overly concerned about the welfare of this situation as well as all we have reported and many more."

"In any event, the owner was willing to surrender the 2 of the 3 puppies free and clear. One of the puppies is rehomed. Currently I have the girl."  ----------->



"There is a boy at the premises & the owner still wants to surrender the male as well. I told him we need to set up fosters/rehoming for him before I can come back."

I believe the pupppy will be inside, but I cannot be certain... I will also need a rescue for the female that I currently have as well. The puppies are approx. 12 wks. young, wormed & UTD on their vaccines & deflea'd believe it or not. The Captain & I saw the receipt which the Owner needs to show AC." 
"I am asking at this time for your help in rehoming these two (2), pups ASAP."

Contact:  MUSTLOVEDOGZ2195@HOTMAIL.COM

5 comments:

  1. wow! what a lucky pup. This blog certainly changed life for that puppy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, i must say, i would be more than happy to re home one of the dogs, i would definitely love to re home both but due to my work situations i only have enough time for one as of now.. Please respond back to this posting to confirm this is alright for further communication please email me a response i can meet you somewhere to settle a agreement.. I am so pleased to see a website like this it truly made my day better knowing i'm not the only one that cares!! God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayla,

      Kindly contact me @ MUSTLOVEDOGZ2195@HOTMAIL.COM for further information. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Kayla,
    Send an email to MUSTLOVEDOGZ2195@HOTMAIL.COM and she'll get back to you.
    ps. Thank you for writing. We're finding out that, like you, a lot of people care. Now that they've got a way to channel their energy & resources, a lot is happening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL doggy. Bless her sweet face...curses upon those who treat them this way. Bloody prisoners have better lives than these innocent victims :-(

    ReplyDelete